10 Sensational Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
By: Katie Keidan, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What is Thanksgiving without turkey? With this collection of 10 Sensational Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes, let your main course be the focal point of your feast.
Each of these delicious recipes brings a little something different to the table, be it a low sodium version of a turkey dinner or a vegetarian option. There is a little bit of everything in this complete list that provides you with a recipe that will undoubtedly impress your family and friends. We know you will enjoy all of these delicious Thanksgiving dishes!
If you enjoy these Thanksgiving turkey recipes, be sure to pair them with one of our 8 Fantastic Thanksiving Soup and Salad Recipes.
10 Sensational Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Table of Contents
- Faster Thanksgiving Turkey - Preparing an entire Thanksgiving dinner can be quite time consuming, especially when it comes to the turkey. Don't get stuck in the kitchen babysitting the bird all day with a quick recipe that has you keeping an eye on your oven for only two hours. So go enjoy some family time with this crazy fast, not to mention delicious turkey dinner.
- Low Sodium Brined Turkey - Thanksgiving can be an easy time to fall off the healthy eating bandwagon but it doesn't have to be. Lessen the sodium of your main course by using other flavorful ingredients that add taste naturally. You won't feel the need to chug a glass of water when you're done with your meal and you'll find yourself surprised at how tasty and decadent your Thanksgiving main course can be without pouring on the salt.
- Roast Turkey for Thanksgiving - Thanksgiving is a time of family, friends and tradition so why not let those themes translate to the dinner table. This is a classic roast turkey for Thanksgiving that will remind your dinner guests about what this holiday is really about. Take some time to enjoy this seasonal and sensational meal that truly brings people together.
- Fresh Turkey Sausage and Cornbread Stuffing - (pictured above) Enjoy a lighter version of one of these classic Thanksgiving dishes. This homemade turkey stuffing will be a hit at the dinner table.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Gravy - True, your Thanksgiving turkey is not traditionally made in the slow cooker, but this recipe tastes just as juicy and satisfying as an oven roasted turkey. And if you're not hosting many people for dinner, this could save you a lot of effort in the kitchen.
- Fruit Chutney Turkey - here is nothing wrong with a classic Thanksgiving turkey but when you're looking to mix things up, there is no better way to do it than with a little bit of fruit. While your main dish is cooking, prepare a fruit chutney that will adorn the bird with a thick combination of pineapple, peaches and so many other sweet flavors to spruce things up.
- Thanksgiving No Turkey Turkey - Let the vegetarians enjoy those same holiday flavors with a “turkey” dinner that tastes wonderful. With stuffing under a layer of puff pastry, bite into a golden crust that will reveal the warm multigrain stuffing inside. Everyone can enjoy a turkey dinner whether there is real turkey involved or not.
- Orange Marmalade Glazed Roast Turkey - (pictured above) Add a little zest to your classic Thanksgiving main course with an element of citrus that will take your dinner guests by surprise in the best way. With pears and onions in the base of the roasting pan, all the juices soak up a fruity flavor along with the herbs too. Each bite is moist with a wonderful aroma of so many different components to every slice.
- Roast Turmeric Turkey with Chickpea Stuffing - Good things come in small packages and this statement couldn't be more true for this turkey dinner recipe. With basic spices and a basting liquid that has a light sweetness, your intimate Thanksgiving will be flavorful without having a demanding recipe that overwhelms. Just simple ingredients for a fantastic meal.
- Wild Mushroom Stuffed Turkey - Mushrooms fill this Thanksgiving turkey recipe so you have a delectable vegetable that truly soaks up the flavors of the juices. It's hard to determine which component of the meal is better, the turkey meat itself or the wild mushroom stuffing.
If you're looking for more delicious Thanksgiving recipes, be sure to download our free eCookbook, How to Have a Better Thanksgiving Dinner: 13 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 20 Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- 18 Healthy Side Dishes
- What To Bring To A Potluck: 21 Potluck Favorites
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- Healthy 30 Minute Meal Recipes
- 10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
- Easy Healthy Recipes: 24 Simple Healthy Recipes for Your Family
- Cooking for Beginners: 14 Easy Dinner Recipes
- How to Cook Quickly: The 26 Best Fast Healthy Dinner Recipes Free eCookbook
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Basic Broiled Salmon
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups
- Fresh Pico de Gallo Salad
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Tomato Mushroom Pasta
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Teriyaki
- Thai Pepper Shrimp Curry
- Slow Cooker Creamy Minestrone Soup
- Parmesan Pesto Roasted Potatoes