Strawberry Rhubarb Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is super easy, it’s no bake and it’s delicious (the most important part)! There really isn’t much of a recipe to talk about with this recipe. You simply layer greek yogurt with the strawberry rhubarb pie filling and top with whipped cream. I used Greek Gods honey greek yogurt, I buy it from Costco and it’s my favorite. Maybe it’s just me, but I find that it tastes like cheesecake but with more protein and a little less sugar (but we’re not counting sugar with this recipe – haha). Either layer it in dessert shooters, large shot glasses or stemless wine glasses. I loved serving this dessert in a wider shot glass, the greek yogurt I used is very filling so a little goes a long way. Plus this way, you can serve more people!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cornflake Chicken
- Thai Sweet Potato Curry
- Tomato Chicken Orzo Soup
- Ziti With Chicken And Spring Veggies
- Springtime Minestrone With Sausage
- Smoky Lentil Quinoa Soup
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook