Strawberry Rhubarb Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is super easy, it’s no bake and it’s delicious (the most important part)! There really isn’t much of a recipe to talk about with this recipe. You simply layer greek yogurt with the strawberry rhubarb pie filling and top with whipped cream. I used Greek Gods honey greek yogurt, I buy it from Costco and it’s my favorite. Maybe it’s just me, but I find that it tastes like cheesecake but with more protein and a little less sugar (but we’re not counting sugar with this recipe – haha). Either layer it in dessert shooters, large shot glasses or stemless wine glasses. I loved serving this dessert in a wider shot glass, the greek yogurt I used is very filling so a little goes a long way. Plus this way, you can serve more people!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Ultimate Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger
- Simple Broccoli Quinoa Salad
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars
- 7-Day Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Midea Glass Electric Kettle
- Easy Pickled Green Tomatoes
- Amish Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook