Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I always joke and say Nutella should be a food group. That’s how much I love it. There have been many times I’ve been caught with a spoon in the jar. What’s not to love? Hazelnuts and chocolate and lots of sugar. Well, the first two ingredients are fine but, the sugar we could do without. Try my Paleo version of Nutella that tastes so decadent yet, it’s made with all healthy ingredients, you won’t believe your taste buds. Try this simple recipe today. YUM!"
NotesEnjoy without the guilt and knowing you are eating healthy ingredients.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook