This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Machine Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I am sure after reading the title of the recipe you are wondering, 'what is that girl talking about?! Buttermilk ice cream?' This recipe is for anyone that loves frozen yogurt or the new trendy 'tart' ice creams from shops that seem to be springing up on every corner here on Long Island. I know you will love this ice cream because it only has a few ingredients and is really easy to make. This is a great way to enjoy fresh homemade ice cream without having to go out and buy an ice cream maker. I serve this as a mini dessert with a few low fat cookies or a dark piece of chocolate. Have fun with it by scooping it into some cute little dessert dishes. A few little scoops are all you’ll need of this new refreshing dessert."
Serves6 mini cups
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizesauce pan
Read NextClassic Jello Pear Lime Lush
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook