PB & J Baked Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"PB & J Baked Pancakes are the easiest way to prepare pancakes for a crowd (or for just a hungry family)! A nutritious whole grain peanut butter batter is baked in the oven, sliced into squares, and topped with raspberry jam syrup. These pancakes freeze well, so they are an easy make-ahead breakfast option for busy school days as well as a special brunch treat on lazy weekends!"
These freeze really well and can be kept in the refrigerator for a few days, too. They're a great make-ahead breakfast option for busy days... just reheat in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook