Learn how to make lazy cake. This no-bake recipe is perfect for chocolate fans!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lazy Cake! Easy, delicious and impressive. A chocolate-plain cookie cold cake, made using real chocolate. It is rich, fudgy, chocolatey and super decadent!! I guess it is called lazy since it doesn't require any baking. What I like about this cake is that you can freeze leftover pieces for other occasions or lunch snacks. Serve it frozen, cut the desired slices, wrap the rest tightly in a plastic wrap and return back to the freezer. The lazy cake will keep well in the freezer for two months. This makes a great solution for unexpected guests!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time8 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook