Learn how to make lazy cake. This no-bake recipe is perfect for chocolate fans!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lazy Cake! Easy, delicious and impressive. A chocolate-plain cookie cold cake, made using real chocolate. It is rich, fudgy, chocolatey and super decadent!! I guess it is called lazy since it doesn't require any baking. What I like about this cake is that you can freeze leftover pieces for other occasions or lunch snacks. Serve it frozen, cut the desired slices, wrap the rest tightly in a plastic wrap and return back to the freezer. The lazy cake will keep well in the freezer for two months. This makes a great solution for unexpected guests!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time8 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Angel Food Icebox Cake
Flourless Chocolate Pudding Cake With Pumpkin Spice Custard
13 Delicious Low Carb Dessert Recipes
Healthy Carrot-Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies Recipe
Blueberry Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Salted Caramel Cookie Twix Smoothie Bowl
Cinnamon Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding
3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
20 Easy Healthy Dessert Recipes for Beginners
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook