5 Easy Ways To Cook A Spaghetti Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There are so many easy ways to cook spaghetti squash, depending on your preference and how much time you have. I’m here to share with you how to cook spaghetti squash in the pressure cooker, slow cooker, roasted, steamed, and even in the microwave. Once cooked you can use the squash in place of your favorite pasta for a gluten free and veggie loaded meal. I personally love serving it with pesto or marinara sauce on top."
Cooking MethodMicrowave, No Bake, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 5 Easy Ways To Cook A Spaghetti Squash
- Healthy Cooking and Baking Substitutions
- Simple Healthy Recipes + Cooking Tips for Beginners
- How To Cook Eggs Correctly
- How to Plan a Soup Bar Party: 6 Tips for a Great Event
- How to Grill Chicken: How Long Does It Take to Grill Chicken, Really?
- How to Make Zoodles + Zoodle Recipes
- How to Make Simple Moist Banana Bread
- Herbs for Health: The 10 Best Herbs for Healthy Cooking
- A Guide to Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook