How to Cook Dried Beans in a Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beans are a terrific source of fiber and lean protein, but too often canned beans are huge sources of hidden sodium. Dry beans are cheaper and can be healthier than the canned variety, but cooking dried beans on the stove top can be a time-intensive job. Instead, let this how-to tutorial from Kalyn's Kitchen teach you How to Cook Dried Beans in a Slow Cooker. Whether you decide to soak the dry beans beforehand or not will depend on the amount to time needed for cooking beans.
For more heart healthy recipes, cooking tips and information about Kalyn, be sure to check out her Featured Foodies profile page.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Make Low Calorie Rhubarb Recipes
- All About Pesto
- How to Grill Chicken: How Long Does It Take to Grill Chicken, Really?
- Italian Seasoning Mix
- Herbs for Health: The 10 Best Herbs for Healthy Cooking
- Lose Weight the Right Way: 5 Tips to Weight Loss Success
- How to Replace Eggs with Fruit in Baking
- Simple Healthy Recipes + Cooking Tips for Beginners
- Low Carb Baking Substitutions
- How to Plan a Soup Bar Party: 6 Tips for a Great Event
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook