How to Cook Dried Beans in a Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beans are a terrific source of fiber and lean protein, but too often canned beans are huge sources of hidden sodium. Dry beans are cheaper and can be healthier than the canned variety, but cooking dried beans on the stove top can be a time-intensive job. Instead, let this how-to tutorial from Kalyn's Kitchen teach you How to Cook Dried Beans in a Slow Cooker. Whether you decide to soak the dry beans beforehand or not will depend on the amount to time needed for cooking beans.
For more heart healthy recipes, cooking tips and information about Kalyn, be sure to check out her Featured Foodies profile page.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Wish you could enjoy the strong, spicy flavors of buffalo wings without consuming all of the fat? Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cornflake Chicken
- Thai Sweet Potato Curry
- Tomato Chicken Orzo Soup
- Ziti With Chicken And Spring Veggies
- Springtime Minestrone With Sausage
- Smoky Lentil Quinoa Soup
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook