How to Cook Dried Beans in a Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beans are a terrific source of fiber and lean protein, but too often canned beans are huge sources of hidden sodium. Dry beans are cheaper and can be healthier than the canned variety, but cooking dried beans on the stove top can be a time-intensive job. Instead, let this how-to tutorial from Kalyn's Kitchen teach you How to Cook Dried Beans in a Slow Cooker. Whether you decide to soak the dry beans beforehand or not will depend on the amount to time needed for cooking beans.
For more heart healthy recipes, cooking tips and information about Kalyn, be sure to check out her Featured Foodies profile page.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
How to Make Zoodles + Zoodle Recipes
Simple Healthy Recipes + Cooking Tips for Beginners
How to Make Simple Moist Banana Bread
Herbs for Health: The 10 Best Herbs for Healthy Cooking
How to Make Low Calorie Rhubarb Recipes
Low Carb Baking Substitutions
How to Peel and Cut Butternut Squash
How to Replace Eggs with Fruit in Baking
Easy Potluck Ideas and Tips You Can’t Live Without
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Vegan Banana Bread
- Chow Mein with Vegetables
- Buttermilk Dressing
- Elderflower Cordial
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook