How To Roast Garlic Cloves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted garlic is creamy and delicious and spreads like butter once it's roasted. So it's good to know how to roast garlic cloves properly if you're planning to use roasted garlic in a dish, or as a side with bread. Toss in a few roasted garlic cloves to sauteed or grilled vegetables for spectacular flavor enhancement! You can add roasted garlic to soups and stews or just about anything for a more robust flavor. If you think garlic in its raw form is delicious, you will absolutely love properly roasted garlic! Enjoy! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1/2 T olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Herbs for Health: The 10 Best Herbs for Healthy Cooking
- Simple Healthy Recipes + Cooking Tips for Beginners
- How To Cook Eggs Correctly
- How to Cook Quinoa
- How to Grill Chicken: How Long Does It Take to Grill Chicken, Really?
- Low Carb Baking Substitutions
- How to Plan a Soup Bar Party: 6 Tips for a Great Event
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook