This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Can Diced Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learning how to can diced tomatoes is an easy canning project for beginners. Follow these step by step simple instructions, with just 2 ingredients, and you have preserved garden fresh tomatoes to use in a variety of recipes. Canning diced tomatoes is the perfect beginner project for those who want to start to learn to water bath can. The basic ingredient is ripe tomatoes and you have the option of using lemon juice or citric acid as the additional acid. There is no vinegar in this recipe so you have to add a bit of acid to make the tomatoes reach an acid level so they will be shelf-stable"
Read NextHow to Cook with Whole Grains
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Cook with Whole Grains
- How to Make Zoodles + Zoodle Recipes
- How To Prepare and Cook Garlic
- How To Cook Eggs Correctly
- Herbs for Health: The 10 Best Herbs for Healthy Cooking
- How to Replace Eggs with Fruit in Baking
- A Beginner's Guide to Kitchen Knives
- How to Grill Chicken: How Long Does It Take to Grill Chicken, Really?
- How to Make Low Calorie Rhubarb Recipes
- Spice Guide: How to Season Meat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook