This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Sticky Rice (stovetop Method)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Love Thai-style sticky rice? Then this how-to guide is perfect for you, as it explains how to make sticky rice step by step. With this, you can make your own soft and fluffy sticky rice to enjoy with grilled meats, Thai salads or any other Thai dishes that you love. If you don’t finish the rice within one day, you can store it in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To reheat, simply sprinkle a bit of water over the rice and microwave at the highest heat for 1-2 minutes. If the rice still comes out hard, sprinkle some more water on and microwave again for another minute."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextHow to Make Zoodles + Zoodle Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Make Zoodles + Zoodle Recipes
- Easy El Monterey Burritos In Air Fryer From Frozen
- How to Make Low Calorie Rhubarb Recipes
- How to Plan a Soup Bar Party: 6 Tips for a Great Event
- How To Cook Eggs Correctly
- How To Make Sticky Rice (stovetop Method)
- How to Cook with Whole Grains
- How To Make Easy Homemade Chicken Stock Recipe
- How to Pit Peaches Easily
- Simple Healthy Recipes + Cooking Tips for Beginners
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pumpkin Carrot Soup With Ginger
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook