How To Make Sticky Rice (stovetop Method)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Love Thai-style sticky rice? Then this how-to guide is perfect for you, as it explains how to make sticky rice step by step. With this, you can make your own soft and fluffy sticky rice to enjoy with grilled meats, Thai salads or any other Thai dishes that you love. If you don’t finish the rice within one day, you can store it in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To reheat, simply sprinkle a bit of water over the rice and microwave at the highest heat for 1-2 minutes. If the rice still comes out hard, sprinkle some more water on and microwave again for another minute."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook