Vegan Coffee Cake
By: Natalie Thomas from feastingonfruit.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Moist fluffy oat flour cake with two layers of cinnamon streusel and a silky glaze on top–this Vegan Coffee Cake is a delectable baked morning treat! This gluten and oil-free cake is made with oat flour for a soft fluffy crumb, and applesauce for natural sweetness and moisture. The cinnamon streusel is made without any butter or oil, but instead uses almond flour for a moist, crumbly, naturally "buttery" texture. After baking, this sweet cinnamon cake is delicious served warm or chilled, and extra decadent with a swizzle of coconut butter glaze on top!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- 2-Minute Maple and Brown Sugar Protein Oatmeal
- 14 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Skinny Bisquick Pancakes
- Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- Greek Yogurt Raspberry Granola Parfait
- Christmas Morning Baked French Toast
- Healthy Sweet Potato Waffles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook