Vegan Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Moist fluffy oat flour cake with two layers of cinnamon streusel and a silky glaze on top–this Vegan Coffee Cake is a delectable baked morning treat! This gluten and oil-free cake is made with oat flour for a soft fluffy crumb, and applesauce for natural sweetness and moisture. The cinnamon streusel is made without any butter or oil, but instead uses almond flour for a moist, crumbly, naturally "buttery" texture. After baking, this sweet cinnamon cake is delicious served warm or chilled, and extra decadent with a swizzle of coconut butter glaze on top!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cod and Potatoes
- Black Bean and Zucchini Enchiladas
- Quick Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls
- The Ultimate Bean and Mushroom Burger
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- How to Make Meatloaf on a Sheet Pan
- Slow Cooker Healthy Apple Crisp
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Meatball Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook