Vegan Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Moist fluffy oat flour cake with two layers of cinnamon streusel and a silky glaze on top–this Vegan Coffee Cake is a delectable baked morning treat! This gluten and oil-free cake is made with oat flour for a soft fluffy crumb, and applesauce for natural sweetness and moisture. The cinnamon streusel is made without any butter or oil, but instead uses almond flour for a moist, crumbly, naturally "buttery" texture. After baking, this sweet cinnamon cake is delicious served warm or chilled, and extra decadent with a swizzle of coconut butter glaze on top!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Savory Oatmeal with Pesto, Tomatoes, and Egg
Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
Spring's Best Baked Omelet
18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
20+ Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bowl
21 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Kale Apple Smoothie
Low-Carb Homemade Pop Tarts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook