Baked Apple Cider Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Apple Cider Donuts - I look forward to fall every year. The beautiful colors. The crisp, cool air. I wish it lasted longer. One of our favorite things to do in the fall is to visit the local apple orchards. We are lucky to have so many options in our area. Whether we pick our own apples or buy them pre-picked, we always come home with a peck. And you know what else we always come home with? Apple Cider Donuts! They are always freshly made and still warm. The donuts are light and soft and, of course, coated in the signature cinnamon sugar mixture. This year, I decided to try my hand at making a healthier apple cider donut. And, holy wow, did I succeed!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook