Baked Apple Cider Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Apple Cider Donuts - I look forward to fall every year. The beautiful colors. The crisp, cool air. I wish it lasted longer. One of our favorite things to do in the fall is to visit the local apple orchards. We are lucky to have so many options in our area. Whether we pick our own apples or buy them pre-picked, we always come home with a peck. And you know what else we always come home with? Apple Cider Donuts! They are always freshly made and still warm. The donuts are light and soft and, of course, coated in the signature cinnamon sugar mixture. This year, I decided to try my hand at making a healthier apple cider donut. And, holy wow, did I succeed!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It doesn't get any easier that adding all of your ingredients at once and throwing it all into the oven. It makes for a very simple… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Chicken Parmesan Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Swiss Chard Lentil Soup
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook