Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas are made with homemade fajita seasoning mix, chicken, onions and bell peppers for the perfect easy weeknight meal. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas have been around for a heck of a long time. I’ve seen them on Pinterest for years before starting this blog but I mostly saw versions using fajita seasoning mixes. I’m a huge fan of slow cookers and as we are heading at what seems like warp speed into the school year and the weather cooling down I am using my slow cooker so often I’ve stopped putting it away between uses! See how easy this recipe is to make in this video:"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Dump-and-Bake Sweet and Sour Chicken is a lighter, healthier version of the Chinese restaurant classic. With just one dish and… Continue reading: "Dump and Bake Sweet and Sour Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Simple Ways To Stop Food Cravings
- Cranberry-Orange Tofu
- How to Roast Chestnuts
- Oven Roasted Turnips
- Easy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes for Potato Lovers
- Omelet with Vegetables and Turmeric
- Potato Croquettes with Cheese
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Rosemary
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook