We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This festive, cranberry-studded Holiday Tofu is easy to make and so, so flavorful. It’s a real sweet, tart flavor explosion! The tofu has a sweet, spiced flavor from the super easy, 4-ingredient Orange-Ginger Marinade. The shallots add another hint of sweetness and a huge umami punch. And the cranberries get soft and sticky during the baking process, bringing a tart flavor to the table. Don’t let the total time of this Holiday tofu recipe fool you: it is incredibly easy to make. It’s just not quick. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Grilled Pork Neck (kor Moo Yang)
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook