Enchilada Lentil Tacos with Lime Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Enchilada Lentil Tacos have incredible depth of flavour! The lentils are cooked in a spicy enchilada sauce on the stove or in the slow cooker, then tucked inside tacos & topped with zesty lime slaw. The saucy lentils are also great for enchiladas, burritos, quesadillas or just served on rice. We have all kinds of things going on in this recipe. Protein packed green lentils are simmered slowly in a rich and flavourful enchilada sauce then topped with a tangy lime slaw. The slaw adds texture and a zip of citrus flavour, not to mention some pretty in pink decoration. The flavour combination is like a party in your mouth."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are perfect to enjoy anytime throughout the day. These cake mix cookies are comforting, flavorful… Continue reading: "Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook