We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Veggie Lasagna skips the meat, but not the flavor. This easy recipe will give you a delicious dinner dish while adding a bit of healthy to the mix. Tasty pasta sauce, fresh zucchini, onion, and garlic, not to mention all the traditional ingredients from lasagna, come together to make the perfect dish. I love traditional lasagna, but it can be a little fattening. With the new year hitting, I’ve decided to give this Veggie Lasagna a whirl instead and I was disappointed. It turned out just as delicious as classic lasagna and I didn’t feel deprived in the slightest. I also like making this in the spring and fall to use up veggies people give me from their gardens."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Chocolate Muffins
- 15 Minute Puttanesca Pasta
- Crispy Fried Chicken Katsu
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Skrewball Ice Cream
- Hoisin Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook