Vegetable Chow Mein
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegetable Chow Mein with carrots, celery, mushrooms, snow peas, & cabbage in a yummy quick sauce is the perfect made at home take-out dish! If you love making Chinese take-out in your own kitchen, this vegetable chow mein is the perfect solution. Try it alongside some peanut butter chicken, and egg roll in a bowl! Traditionally this dish is made with Chinese egg noodles, which are wheat flour noodles with egg added (similar to Italian pasta). Chow mein can be made with fresh or dried noodles. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook