Roasted Italian Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted Italian Tomatoes make for a simple side dish, appetizer or whip them up into a sauce. They taste so delicious hot from the oven. Made using roma tomatoes they are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, oregano, Italian seasoning and a bit of sugar. And don't forget to add the flavorful garlic and chopped onion as well. Mix in some olive oil and they are all set to go into the oven. Enjoy!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook