This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Roasted Turnips are tasty and so easy to make. With just a little olive oil and some common pantry seasonings you too can enjoy this cool season root vegetable. I love to serve them with grilled chicken, roasted turkey or chicken, meatloaf, and Hamburger Steak with Country Gravy This is the time of year for all kinds of delicious root vegetables. Take advantage of the best that mother nature has to offer and enjoy the unequivocal taste and health benefits of fresh vegetables."
Read NextOld-Fashion Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook