Split Pea Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A healthy and easy dinner recipe that warms and satisfies your body! This classic Instant Pot Split Pea Soup can be prepared in the slow cooker or on the stovetop, too! Make it with a smoked ham hock, leftover ham bone, diced ham or bacon for a simple and flavorful prep-ahead meal that reheats beautifully throughout the week. Nothing says "comfort" like a steaming bowl of Instant Pot Split Pea Soup! If you don't have a pressure cooker, you can also make this classic recipe in the slow cooker or on your stovetop. I just love how quickly the Instant Pot works -- it's perfect for last-minute meals that taste like they've been slowly simmering all day! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker, Skillet, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Indian Curry Paste Recipe
- How To Make Sticky Rice (stovetop Method)
- Thai Chili Dipping Sauce – Nam Jim Jaew
- Thai Grilled Pork Neck (kor Moo Yang)
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook