This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Home Canned Cherries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Did you know that you can prepare your own canned cherries at home? It's actually easy but there is a technique and way to do it. I show you in my guide on how to can cherries from scratch. That way you will have cherries waiting for you in your pantry this winter and you can still enjoy all the goodness from the summer in a properly canned jar. Use the cherries in desserts, cakes, sauces, and ice creams. We even use the juice by adding it to cocktails and sangrias. It's incredibly good! Home-canned cherries will last for at least a year! "
Read Next30+ Healthy Spinach Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With a few smart ingredient substitutions, Anne Colagioia is able to make a Bisquick impossible taco pie recipe that you can feel good… Continue reading: "Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook