Fried Carrots And Parsnips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fried carrots and parsnips are often overlooked as a vegetable side dish. When they are caramelized, they have just the right amount of sweetness that compliments many main dish recipes. As for a side dish recipe, this is an easy recipe that takes little time to make. Fancy enough to grace your Thanksgiving and Christmas table, yet easy enough to make any day of the week. A simple dish that goes great with meatloaf, roasts, pork chips, baked chicken, and anything else you can think of. I had never tried a parsnip until a few years ago. They are a bit sweeter than a carrot when cooked. Now, I make them often. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeskillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook