This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Stuffed bell Peppers– Bell Peppers on fire, where the sweet and spicy complement each other. It’s not just a beauty to assemble them on your table, it’s a healthy filling in a hollow bowl. This is one such classic Italian meal, you’ll love to explore over and over again. The name explains it all, where the fillings could be anything from meat, vegetables, rice, cheese, or sauce. Hailing from Spain, this recipe commonly uses Piquillo peppers (see Note), where chicken is the most popular filling."
Read NextGarden Fresh Asparagus Tart
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook