Gutti Vankaya Kura
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Dry roast all the ingredients one by one Under “To dry roast”. Roast the each ingredients just for a minute and and set aside for 5 mins, let it cool down. Grind the dry roasted ingredients along with onions and soaked tamarind, salt make into a fine paste, sprinkle some water if needed. Slit open the brinjal, and stuff the masala into a brinjal.. keep aside the excess masala. In a kadai, add in oil, just be generous in adding the oil because the brinjal should be cooked only in the oil, once heats up add in mustard"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you in the mood for some zesty Mexican food, but you're trying to eat healthier? Have no fear, Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole… Continue reading: "Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Red Pilaf With Turkey Breast
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Baked Tortellini Casserole
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Sauteed Saffron Milk Cap
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook