Easy Orange-Glazed Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My mom’s recipe for Easy Orange-Glazed Carrots is a healthy, clean-eating side dish that celebrates spring! The bright, tender, and fresh carrots are a great option for Easter, but they’re also just a really quick way to add some veggies to a weeknight meal!"
NotesThis recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to serve a larger group!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies
- Easy Roasted Potatoes
- Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Garden Fresh Asparagus Tart
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini Recipe
- Skinny Scalloped Potato Gratin
- "Spaghetti" Pie
- Herb-Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July
- Easy Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
- Roasted Pepper Cheese Bites
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook