Mediterranean Pita Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mediterranean Pita Pockets are healthy and delicious. They are a great work or school lunch recipe and are packed with tomatoes, cucumber, feta and hummus. In order to get my Mediterranean lunchtime fix, I created these healthy Mediterranean pita pockets. Even when you’re short on time, this is a great recipe for an easy, home-cooked dinner. It also makes a great healthy school lunch or work lunch. Just pack the filling in a separate container with a dab of hummus and all you have to do is assemble it. You don’t even need a microwave!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Every home cook needs an easy chicken recipe up their sleeves! Requiring only a handful of ingredients, this recipe is so tasty and is… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook