Mediterranean Pita Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mediterranean Pita Pockets are healthy and delicious. They are a great work or school lunch recipe and are packed with tomatoes, cucumber, feta and hummus. In order to get my Mediterranean lunchtime fix, I created these healthy Mediterranean pita pockets. Even when you’re short on time, this is a great recipe for an easy, home-cooked dinner. It also makes a great healthy school lunch or work lunch. Just pack the filling in a separate container with a dab of hummus and all you have to do is assemble it. You don’t even need a microwave!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get out that spiralizer and make a big bowl of these Garlic Cashew Sweet Potato Noodles. It's the perfect healthy fall dish because… Continue reading: "Garlic Cashew Sweet Potato Noodles"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Tostadas
- Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Healthy Homemade Snickers (Chocolate Stuffed Dates)
- Savory Oatmeal With Vegetables (vegan)
- Addictive Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Lemon Rice Recipe With Brown Rice
- Homemade Masala Chai Tea
- Bran Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook