Cauliflower And Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Cauliflower and Mashed Potatoes are a comfort food with less carbs than our usual mashed potato side dish. Sneak in healthy goodness that your family will love to eat! The lovely thing about this recipe is that the cauliflower just adds a creamy and delicious flavor to the side dish. Once you add the vegetable, continue preparing the potatoes your favorite way. Think about adding cream cheese, garlic, chives, onions, cheese, and more. Now take a look at the photos. If I did not tell you that there was cauliflower in this side dish, could you tell? The nice thing about this is that my family can’t either. In fact, my son-in-law asked to take the leftovers to work the next day."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook