This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fish Taco Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"We are in love with this fish taco sauce. If you have a fish taco obsession like we do then you know that a great fish taco sauce is an absolute must when making your own homemade fish tacos. This fish taco sauce is a blend of sour cream and avocado with cilantro, lime juice, chili powder, chipotle chili powder, and cumin. It's so good! Best of all it's super easy to make and goes great on more than just tacos. But it's an absolute must for fish taco lovers."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook