Easy Healthy Flapjacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These healthy flapjacks are soft and chewy and full of dried fruit and protein-packed nuts. Made with whole oats, honey or maple syrup and baked until golden brown and chewy. These flapjacks are great for baking with kids are amazing as snacks and in lunch boxes! These healthy flapjacks are an adaptation of my chocolate flapjacks that are so popular! Why you'll love these flapjacks! They're part of the easy baking recipes so you may find more simple treats to add to your baking list! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Frozen Yogurt Dots
- Crispy Kothambir Vadi
- Chocolate Drizzled Salted Caramel Pretzels
- Easy Healthy Flapjacks
- Baked Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritters
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Honey Roasted Chickpea
- 5-Ingredient Smoky Vegan Black Bean Dip
- Healthy Chex Mix
- Easy Lower Sugar Bread and Butter Refrigerator Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook