This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Festive Fall Fruit Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy festive fall fruit soup uses fresh fall apples, pears, and cranberries and is a delicious healthy alternative to traditional fall desserts. While I love crisps, crumbles, and pies, they aren’t exactly healthy desserts for the most part. This fall fruit soup recipe is sweet enough to be considered a light fruit dessert without being unhealthy. While summer soups are generally enjoyed cold, this fall fruit soup recipe is enjoyed hot or warm. It’s a wonderful way to enjoy a warm dessert but can also be served as an appetizer. Included apples, pears, and cranberries because that’s what I have on hand. You can also include other fall fruits like plums or figs if you have them."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time6 min
Read NextGrandmother's Hamburger Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook