Easy Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Meltingly tender beef, spicy sauce and just enough beans to let you know you’re eating chilli but not so much that all you taste are beans. This slow cooker chilli con Carne is the perfect dinner for any night. The best part about this recipe is that it only uses Aldi ingredients, so you’ll be able to find everything easily. As I’ve said before in many posts on Savvy Bites, we’ll never use the word “authentic” to describe any of the dishes we make, simply because Aldi just doesn’t stock every ingredient for every kind of food. So, what we’ve got really good at over the course of this cooking journey, is using common ingredients to really bring out the flavour in everything. We’re skipping ingredients like chipotle peppers and adobo sauce and using the more common ingredients of cumin and chilli powder."
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage is a delicious and colorful meal. The Something Blue Creamer potatoes add color and also gives… Continue reading: "Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- Chettinad Potato Roast Recipe
- Veg Manchurian(manchurian Recipe)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook