Cabbage Roll Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cozy up with a warm, nourishing bowl of Cabbage Roll Soup! Each pot includes all of the delicious flavors and ingredients that we love in my great grandmother's traditional Stuffed Cabbage Rolls -- without all of the work. The simple and easy cabbage soup is loaded with bacon, ground beef, rice and veggies in a sweet tomato broth. It's perfect with biscuits or a loaf of crusty bread on a chilly day! This soup is essentially a classic Polish stuffed cabbage roll recipe deconstructed...or un-stuffed! You can skip the step of steaming cabbage leaves, stuffing them individually, wrapping and cooking, and instead just stir together a quick pot of cabbage soup in about one hour. Each bowl is flavorful, satisfying, cozy -- and I know that my great grandmother would totally approve! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook