Smoked Eggplant Chutney
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Amazingly creamy smoked Eggplant Chutney /Sutta kathirikkai Chutney is easy, hearty and comforting! The eggplants are smoked perfectly and smokiness in this chutney makes is very distinct and SO flavorful! You won’t be able to stop at one bowl. There are two ways to smoke the eggplant On Direct Flame: Using thongs pick the eggplant and show directly over the flame turning frequently for 6 to 8 mins until the eggplant is completely charred. If you have an induction stove or coil-based stove at your home, you can smoke the eggplant in the oven"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Prickly Pear Juice
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook