This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Restaurant Style Green Chutney For Tandoori Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this restaurant-style green chutney for tandoori chicken, fish, salmon tikka and kababs to add more freshness and spice. Healthy and creamy, this Indian mint sauce (hari chutney) is very easy to make and absolutely delicious! Tandoori chicken or fish is served in Indian restaurants with a bright green-colored mint sauce that is spicy, creamy and tangy. It makes tandoori chicken explode in your mouth with a mix of flavors. Ever wondered what goes into the amazing chutney? You’ll be surprised to find that it is actually very easy and takes literally 10 minutes to put together. Made with simple natural ingredients, this green chutney with curd (yogurt) is the ideal companion for all your tikkas and kebabs, too. "
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A really super simple Green Bean Potato Curry that is budget friendly, only has 8 ingredients needs no fancy-schmancy spices. This… Continue reading: "Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook