This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How Do You Make A Kitchen Bouquet Copycat Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What is Kitchen Bouquet? It adds a rich color and depth of savory flavors to dishes. However, it is not always easy to find in the grocery store. Kitchen Bouquet is a popular browning agent and flavor enhancer used in many culinary dishes. It is a thick, dark liquid made of caramelized vegetables, water, and salt. A little goes a long way. That is why you will see the little brown bottle on the store shelves. It will last a long time in the refrigerator too. It can also be used to enhance the flavor of vegetables and sauces. In addition to adding flavor, it also acts as a thickening agent and can be used to create a more substantial sauce or gravy. "
Serves32 servings, 4 cups
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Read NextSpaghetti Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook