Enchilada Sauce Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Enchilada sauce recipe is lusciously creamy, better than your store-bought! The fresh and lovely flavours of the red enchilada sauce make everything better! Enchilada sauce also called salsa Roja is a type of red sauce in Mexican cuisine. It is the sauce made of tomato, onion garlic, cumin, oregano all simmered together in the tomato sauce until thickened. This red enchilada sauce is used in the preparation of Mexican foods, primarily in enchiladas! Sometimes this homemade enchilada sauce is used for tacos or quesadillas, tacos or burritos."
NotesSpice level: The spice Level of the enchilada sauce can be adjusted as per your preference. If you would like to get more spicy, you may add pepper powder as well.
Roux: Once you add the flour, whisk quickly to avoid any lumps and the flour should be stirred for 1 minute to remove the raw flavours.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook