This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Buffalo White Bean Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A buffalo flavored white bean dip prepared with canned white beans of your choice ad a hot sauce. I like to use cannellini beans, great northern or navy beans. As a hot sauce, I usually add some redhot frank's hot sauce or Louisiana hot sauce, both are a great choice or other sauces too. You don't need a blender to make this healthier dip. The dip is stuffed with wonderful savory flavors, and your guests won't be able to stop themselves. I have added some dipper ideas such as healthy veggies, crackers, Italian Grissini bread sticks and many more other dipping ideas. "
Read NextHomemade Marinara
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook