Fig & Bacon Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fig and Bacon Grilled Cheese, otherwise known as The Figgy Piggy is a grilled cheese sandwich with homemade fig spread, bleu cheese, provolone and thick cut bacon. Fig and Bacon Grilled Cheese is a play on one of my favorite pizzas back home. The same restaurant that makes the legendary Brussels Sprouts makes the most amazing “Figgy Piggy” pizza. The thick slices of bread are a perfect fit for your favorite grilled cheese and the mild flavor doesn’t overpower the amazing filling of homemade fig puree, bacon, bleu cheese and provolone cheese. The hearty Italian style bread will hold strong under the weight of the gooey cheese, but won’t overpower your fillings. It also crisps nicely on the outside, while the inside remains soft and fluffy for when you dig in."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook