Avocado Tuna Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The tuna melt is a classic lunch choice. I hadn’t had a tuna melt in a loooong time, and for some reason I just developed a hankering for one. But of course, I could not just make a plain ol’ tuna melt. I decided to make a fancy schmancy, upscale tuna melt. I was just in one of those moods. Avocado and tomato on the melt elevates the ordinary sandwich into something extra special! And Muenster cheese is a favorite of mine – plus it’s a great melting cheese, perfect for this sandwich! This is the BEST hot, cheesy tuna sandwich ever. This 15 minute recipe is delicious, and a perfect change from the usual ho-hum meal!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake (no Ice Cream Recipe)
- Glazed And Grilled Tuna Steaks
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- The Best Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook