Roasted Pepper Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I absolutely love fresh bell peppers and I add them in salads often. Each color has a slightly different flavor and sweetness. The yellow pepper is my favorite of all, because of its fruity-like taste. I could seriously eat it like an apple. Is that weird? However, when these colorful little gems are roasted, the flavors are taken to another level of deliciousness. They emerge out of the oven with a soft flesh, and a sweet, tangy and smoky flavor. They are far superior to jarred roasted peppers and well worth the effort. Roasted Pepper is delicious on its own, marinated, lightly seasoned, or you can make a satisfying and mouth-watering meal"
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time35 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Ultimate Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger
- Simple Broccoli Quinoa Salad
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars
- 7-Day Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Midea Glass Electric Kettle
- Easy Pickled Green Tomatoes
- Amish Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook