Roasted Pepper Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I absolutely love fresh bell peppers and I add them in salads often. Each color has a slightly different flavor and sweetness. The yellow pepper is my favorite of all, because of its fruity-like taste. I could seriously eat it like an apple. Is that weird? However, when these colorful little gems are roasted, the flavors are taken to another level of deliciousness. They emerge out of the oven with a soft flesh, and a sweet, tangy and smoky flavor. They are far superior to jarred roasted peppers and well worth the effort. Roasted Pepper is delicious on its own, marinated, lightly seasoned, or you can make a satisfying and mouth-watering meal"
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time35 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bonjour Prosperity Teapot
- No Knead Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Easy AIP Guacamole
- Stir Fried Ginger Vegetables
- Zero Point Dump-and-Bake Salsa Chicken
- Easy Creamy Tomato Soup
- Almond Flour Banana Bread
- Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Baked Tofu Stir Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook