Summer Chicken & Peach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Summer is the best time for salads. It's natural for us to crave lighter, fresher meals in this season, since our ancestors did not have access to fresh foods all winter long. I love using seasonal ingredients when I can, so adding peaches to this salad makes it perfect for a light but refreshing meal. If you don't already have precooked grilled chicken, that will be one more step. This salad serves 2 as a main meal or 4 as a side."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Salad Bowl
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook