This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Brussels Spouts Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What pairs well in a Brussels Sprouts Salad? This one is a no heat option and includes some amazing companions including pecans, feta cheese, cranberries and bacon. Top that with a delish and light vinaigrette and you have got a yummy alternative to the plain ole salad. Generally a crunchy nut, feta and cranberries are your best bet. Can I Cut Brussels Sprouts ahead of time? Absolutely! Even though the recipe calls for it to be as fresh as possible before making the salad, you can cut it up to 2 days in advance and store them in an airtight container."
Preparation Time30 min
Read NextMayo-Free Chicken Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook