Brussels Spouts Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What pairs well in a Brussels Sprouts Salad? This one is a no heat option and includes some amazing companions including pecans, feta cheese, cranberries and bacon. Top that with a delish and light vinaigrette and you have got a yummy alternative to the plain ole salad. Generally a crunchy nut, feta and cranberries are your best bet. Can I Cut Brussels Sprouts ahead of time? Absolutely! Even though the recipe calls for it to be as fresh as possible before making the salad, you can cut it up to 2 days in advance and store them in an airtight container."
Preparation Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Spiderweb Carrot Soup
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Elegant Fall Charcuterie Board
- Peach Salsa
- 5 Easy Ways To Cook A Spaghetti Squash
- Butternut Squash Turkey Chili Recipe
- Protein Packed Tzatziki
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Chicken And Veggie Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook