Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Adding meat to salad is a great way to incorporate protein and healthy fats in a lighter meal. This type of eating is especially nice in the spring and summer when we crave lighter, fresher meals! I used a grass-fed sirloin steak in this recipe, and I highly recommend grass-fed/organic meat whenever possible. The dressing adds a pop of color as well as a BURST of flavor. You will need one steak for two people."
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel SizeFrying Pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook