Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Adding meat to salad is a great way to incorporate protein and healthy fats in a lighter meal. This type of eating is especially nice in the spring and summer when we crave lighter, fresher meals! I used a grass-fed sirloin steak in this recipe, and I highly recommend grass-fed/organic meat whenever possible. The dressing adds a pop of color as well as a BURST of flavor. You will need one steak for two people."
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel SizeFrying Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Rice
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook