Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Adding meat to salad is a great way to incorporate protein and healthy fats in a lighter meal. This type of eating is especially nice in the spring and summer when we crave lighter, fresher meals! I used a grass-fed sirloin steak in this recipe, and I highly recommend grass-fed/organic meat whenever possible. The dressing adds a pop of color as well as a BURST of flavor. You will need one steak for two people."
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel SizeFrying Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Take a trip down memory lane with these Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls. Filled with flavorful ham and baked in a sticky-sweet glaze,… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook