Broccoli & Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This almost raw salad is so easy and so delicious. It actually could be made raw if you prefer, but I like to steam my broccoli for just a few minutes so they are just starting to get tender, but still crunchy. You can buy already shredded Brussels sprouts to save some prep time if you wish. Crisp veggies, sweet clementines, salty tamari, creamy tahini, tart lime juice – your taste buds will thank you. You gotta try this Broccoli & Shredded Brussel Sprout Salad!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Take a trip down memory lane with these Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls. Filled with flavorful ham and baked in a sticky-sweet glaze,… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook