Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Delicious sweet freezer corn recipe is a hidden gem. Learn how easy it is to freeze corn on the cob. Enjoy the fresh garden harvest throughout the year. Scrumptious Family Recipe I got this recipe out of my niece. Actually, it is my sister’s recipe that she has been making for years. So delicious! Actually, my sister tells me that she originally got the recipe from a family canning company that has been around for decades. He worked there fore over 30 years and shared the secrets. Today, you are in luck! I will be sharing this recipe with you. Rather than boil this corn, it is baked in 9 X 13 pans. Once the corn is cooled, place in freezer bags. Make sure to label the bags with what is inside along with the date. This corn can last up to a year in your freezer. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook