Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to make this instant amla pickle recipe with less oil and eat as much as you want without guilt! This is a fuss-free, healthy gooseberry pickle made with olive oil and steamed amla. Pickles are a great way to preserve food as well as the nutrients in it, but unfortunately, they contain added salt and oil which take away the health advantage. This gooseberry pickle with olive oil preserves the traditional taste, at the same time maintains the health aspect. The traditional pickle is prepared with sesame oil or mustard oil, here I’ve used extra virgin olive oil and lesser salt. "
Yields2 1/2 cups
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage is a delicious and colorful meal. The Something Blue Creamer potatoes add color and also gives… Continue reading: "Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- Chettinad Potato Roast Recipe
- Veg Manchurian(manchurian Recipe)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook