Carrot And Daikon Quick Pickle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever heard of a carrot and daikon quick pickle? This is just one of the amazing flavors that help make the Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich, a street food favorite. It adds a lovely color and a slightly sweet crunch to a savory and spicy sandwich. Simple Asian-Inspired Quick Pickled Carrots and Daikon Radishes These are super easy to make. This recipe makes three jars. The hardest part is preparing the carrots and daikon. After you make the brine, just pour it over the vegetables in the glass jars. If you can, let them sit for 20 minutes for the flavor to seep through the vegetables. They are even better if you can let them sit in the refrigerator overnight as the briny flavor will be perfect."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Swiss Chard Lentil Soup
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook