Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Strawberry Kiwi Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This cinnamon chili grilled pork tenderloin with a strawberry kiwi salsa is fast and easy to make and absolutely perfect for your summer BBQ! Grilled pork tenderloin with a cinnamon chili rub that is super fast to make. The pork tenderloin is then grilled for 25-30 minutes until it's at an internal temperature of 145 degrees fahrenheit. After resting, the perfectly juicy and flavourful pork is served with a strawberry kiwi salsa that is so fast and easy to mix together. The salsa is so tasty that you will happily eat the leftovers on it's own. If there even are any!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook