Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When I recently noticed that thick-cut bone-in pork chops were on sale at the grocery store, I instantly added them to my list and figured that I could come up with a tasty way to prepare them once I got home. The end result was this simple recipe for tender and juicy Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Pork Chops, which only require 5 minutes of prep and are done in less than 30 minutes. Can’t beat that for an easy weeknight dinner!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge oven-proof skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook