Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When I recently noticed that thick-cut bone-in pork chops were on sale at the grocery store, I instantly added them to my list and figured that I could come up with a tasty way to prepare them once I got home. The end result was this simple recipe for tender and juicy Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Pork Chops, which only require 5 minutes of prep and are done in less than 30 minutes. Can’t beat that for an easy weeknight dinner!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge oven-proof skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Baked Ham with Apricot Glaze
- Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Rosemary
- Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls
- Shredded Pork Mexican Salad Recipe
- Easy Peasy Pulled Pork
- Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn
- Salsa Verde Pork and Pasta Stew
- Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Salad
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook