This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When I recently noticed that thick-cut bone-in pork chops were on sale at the grocery store, I instantly added them to my list and figured that I could come up with a tasty way to prepare them once I got home. The end result was this simple recipe for tender and juicy Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Pork Chops, which only require 5 minutes of prep and are done in less than 30 minutes. Can’t beat that for an easy weeknight dinner!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge oven-proof skillet
Read NextBalsamic Glazed Pork Loin Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. They'll turn down the most delectable chocolate cake for this Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook